Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Beijing Union University & Study in
1. Online Application and Application in College: Applicants can visit our website, register, fill in application forms online and submit online. International students can apply directly at International Recruitment Office.
2. Applicants should mail or hand in the required documents together with the application fee to International Recruitment Office of College of International Education in BUU. The documents should include the application form, a copy of the final degree certificate, transcript copies (English or Chinese version), applicant’s passport copy, guarantor’s passport or ID copy as well as two photographs.
3. Having received the application material and application fee (which could be paid in cash or through bank transfer), College of International Education will start online verification and preliminary admission confirmation.
Room 6006, Building D, International Recruitment Office
College of International Education, Beijing Union University
Office Hours：From 8:30am to 4:30pm, from Monday to Friday
Address：97 Beisihuan East Road, Chaoyang District Beijing, China
II. Admission Confirmation
1.Once the admission is confirmed, advanced payment of tuition fee should be paid in time. Applicants can pay in cash personally at the college or pay through transferred bank accounts. After receiving the prepayment, the international Recruitment Office will prepare for students the Letter of Acceptance and the Visa Application Form (JW202 Form) and other documents which will be sent to the address specified in the application before school opens. If applicants prefer to pick up the admission documents in college, they should mark it out in the application. No application documents can be returned.
2. Having received the admission documents, applicants can go to the Chinese Embassy or Administration of Exit and Entry of Beijing Public Security Bureau to apply for student visa (Students should keep the original JW202 and Letter of Acceptance for college registration and apply for visa with the photocopied one). Please come to College of International Education, BUU to register, sign up, get insurance and pay the total tuition fee according to the dates on your Letter of Acceptance
Applicants are required to go through the registration procedures within the period designated in the Letter of Acceptance. If students indeed cannot register on time for special reasons, a formal written request is needed at least one week before registration date.
IV. Registration Procedures
1. Present your Passport, Letter of Acceptance, JW202 Form and receipts or Bank’s remittance bill for the application fee and the advanced payment of the tuition
2. Purchase Insurance
3. Pay tuition of either one semester or one year
4. Do Visa or Residence Permit; Students who live off the campus should present Temporary Residence Certificate
5. At the beginning of semester, you have an orientation and a placement test
6. Students who hold X visas should apply for their Residence Permit at the local Public Security Bureau within 30 days after they enter into China
7. Students who hold X visas should have the Medical Certificate